The SDPAA is owned by its Members and offers broad specialized coverage for the following:
- General Liability
- Automobile Liability
- Automobile Physical Damage
- Public Officials Liability
- Law Enforcement Liability
- Equipment Breakdown
- Enhanced Crime
- Cyber Liability
SDPAA Members receive the following benefits:
- Stable pricing
- Risk control surveys conducted on-site every three years at no additional cost
- Property valuation reviews conducted on-site every four years at no additional cost
- Risk control, loss control, and safety assistance at no additional cost
The SDPAA offers a variety of credits for qualifying Members. These credits reduce Members’ cost of coverage.
Interested in becoming a Member? Complete the SDPAA Member Application. Return completed application via email to email@example.com or via fax at (605) 271.7830. Please contact SDPAA at 605.224.8654 or 800.658.3633 (Option 2) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.